Leury Garcia was 2-4 with a run and an RBI as the White Sox doubled up on the Blue Jays 4-2
- The White Sox opened the scoring in the bottom of the 1st as Wellington Castro singled home Leury Garcia
- The Blue Jays tied it in the top of the 2nd as Freddy Galvis smacked a solo shot to right-center
- The White Sox retook the lead in the top of the 4th as Ryan Cordell singled home Nicky Delmonico
- The Blue Jays tied the game in the top of the 6th as Eric Sogard scored on a throwing error by White Sox 3rd baseman Yoan Moncada
- Dylan Covey pitching line: 5.2IP 2H 2R (1 earned) 2BB 1K 84 pitches (47 for strikes)
- Marcus Stroman pitching line: 6IP 7H 2R (1 earned) 1BB 6K 107 pitches (73 for strikes)
- The White Sox took the lead in the top of the 8th as Yolmer Sanchez scored on a sac bunt by Ryan Cordell
- A batter later, Charlie Tilson scored on a sac fly by Garcis
- Alex Colombe pitched a perfect 9th for his 9th save of the season
- Final score: White Sox 4 Blue Jays 2
- Marcus Stroman battled through six strong innings. He gave up a pair of runs (one earned) on 7 hits and a walk. Unlike his last start, Stroman ended his last inning with a strike 'em out throw 'em out double play. Like his last start, Stroman was almost certainly facing his last batter with his pitch count over 100. Once again, Stroman got little run support from the offence and wound up with a no-decision.
- The Blue Jays got back-to-back hits to start the 2nd inning (one that went for a solo HR). After that, Eric Sogard drew a walk leading off the 6th and eventually scored on a throwing error that should have ended the inning. Danny Jansen drew a walk to start the 8th and Justin Smoak was intentionally walked. No runs were scored that inning.
- The game-winning run was scored on a sac bunt
- The Blue Jays perfect record in games where they had a successful sac bunt was snapped, barely. Vlad Guerrero Jr. just missed a pitch that would have given the Blue Jays a lead with 6 outs to get.
- Up next, the Blue Jays turn to Aaron Sanchez, coming off a solid 6 inning performance with a season-high 11 strikeouts. The White Sox will counter with righty Ivan Nova, who threw 6 strong innings against the Blue Jays a week ago, allowing 1 run on five hits and a trio of walks.