Kevin Kiermaier scored on a wild pitch in the bottom of the 10th as the Rays came from behind to edge the Blue Jays 7-6
- The Blue Jays opened the scoring in the top of the 2nd as Brandon Drury lined a three-run bomb to left also scoring Randal Gricuhk and Teoscar Hernandez
- Andrew Kittredge pitching line: 2IP 2H 3R (all earned) 1BB 6K 38 pitches (26 for strikes)
- The Blue Jays added a run in the top of the 3rd as Cavan Biggio ripped a solo blast to right
- The Blue Jays added a pair of runs in the top of the 4th on a throwing error by Duffy that allowed Hernandez and Duffy to score
- The Rays got a pair back in the bottom of the 4th as Avisail Garcia Smacked a 2-run blast to right also scoring Eric Sogard
- Three batters later, Willy Adames hammered a 2-run bomb to left also scoring Matt Duffy
- Three batters later, Austin Meadows clobbered a 2-run blast to right also scoring Travis d-Arnaud
- Trent Thornton pitching line: 3.2IP 8H 6R (all earned) 1BB 2K 92 pitches (59 for strikes)
- The Rays walked it off in the bottom of the 10th as Kevin Kiermaier scored on a wild pitch by Buddy Boshers
- Final score: Rays 7 Blue Jays 6 (10 innings)
- Trent Thornton's night was undone by one horrible inning where he allowed six runs on six hits, three of the hits going over the wall for 2-run blasts. Thornton actually had a terrific 7-pitch 1st inning, and retired the first five batter s he faced before walking Avisail Garcia. Pete Walker came out following the second 2-run shot to try and settle Thornton down. While he got the next batter to pop out, Thornton then gave up a single and a third 2-run HR and that was the end of the night for the Blue Jays rookie who got the no-decision tonight.
- After scoring 6 runs on 5 hits (one hit was erased on a caught stealing), a walk and a wild pitch over innings 2-4, the Blue Jays got runners on 2nd and 3rd in the 7th on a double steal by Cavan and Bo only to have Lourdes Gurriel Jr. fly out to end the inning. In the 9th inning, they had runners on 1st and 2nd, only to have Bo and Cavan strike out to end that rally
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. had his 9 game hitting streak snapped.
- Bo Bichette extended his hitting streak to 9 games and also had another extra-base hit (double in the 7th)
- Up next, the Blue Jays try to end the road trip with a victory. The Rays will send lefty Brendan McKay to the mound against a bunch of relievers for the Blue Jays. Likely Wilmer Font will be the opener.