Trey Mancini hit a 3-run HR and drove in a 4th run as the Orioles came from behind to defeat the Blue Jays 6-4
- The Blue Jays opened the scoring in the top of the 1st as Vladimir Guerrero Jr. doubled home Bo Bichette
- The Blue Jays added a run in the top of the 3rd as Freddy Galvis smacked a solo shot to right
- The Orioles got one back in the bottom of the 5th as Jonathan Villar smacked a solo blast to left-center
- Five batters later, Trey Mancini slammed a three-run bomb to straightaway center also scoring Stevie Wilkerson and Hanser Alberto
- Dylan Bundy pitching line: 5.1IP 5H 2R (both earned) 1BB 7K 97 pitches (65 for strikes)
- The Blue Jays tied it in the top of the 7th as Reese McGuire lined a 2-run shot just over the wall in right also scoring Brandon Drury
- Thomas Pannone pitching line: 6IP 4H 4R (all earned) 1BB 9K 88 pitches (56 for strikes)
- The Orioles took the lead in the bottom half of the inning as Alberto singled home Chris Davis
- A batter later, Wilkerson scored on a ground out by Mancini
- Paul Fry pitched a perfect 9th for his 3rd save of the season
- Final score: Orioles 6 Blue Jays 4
- Scary moment in the bottom of the 1st as Derek Fisher had a fly ball hit him flush in the right cheek and nose. He immediately went down and grabbed his face. After being examined by trainer Nikki Huffman, he was removed from the game. Here's hoping he only misses a game or two because it did not look good.
- Thomas Pannone threw six solid innings, allowing 4 runs on 4 hits while walking one and striking out nine and a fielding error by Fisher. The damage against the the Blue Jays southpaw came in the 5th inning when the Orioles connected for a pair of home runs (a solo shot and a 3-run blast). At one point, Pannone retired 8 in a row, including 4 straight strikeouts. He did enough to remain in the rotation.
- Bo Bichette (2-5, 1 runs scored), Freddy Galvis (2-3, a run scored), Vladimmir Guerrero Jr. (3-4, 1RBI), and Teoscar Hernadez (2-4) had strong days at the plate. It was nice to see Reese McGuire connect for a 2-run blast.
- Up next, the Blue Jays go for the series win. Sean Reid-Foley will be looking to build on a start of 5 shutout innings five days ago, The Orioles will counter with righty Jimmy Yacbonis, who will play the role of opener, likely going 1-2 innings.