Freddy Galvis was 3-5 with 2 runs scored and 2RBI as the Blue Jays knocked off the Orioles 5-2
- The Blue Jays opened the scoring in the top of the 1st as Vladimir Guerrero Jr. singled home Lourdes Gurriel Jr.
- Two batters later, Freddy Galvis singled scoring Guerrero Jr.
- Wilmer Font pitching line: 2IP 1H 0R 0BB 2K 26 pitches (17 for strikes)
- The Blue Jays added a run in the top of the 4th as Galvis whacked a solo blast to right
- Aaron Brooks pitching line: 5IP 5H 3R (all earned) 3BB 4K 97 pitches (59 for strikes)
- The Blue Jays added a run in the top of the 6th as Brandon Drury whacked a solo jack to left center
- The Orioles got a pair back in the bottom half of the inning as Chris Davis hammered a two run bomb to right also scoring Pedro Severino
- The Blue Jays added a run in the top of the 9th as Derek Fisher singled scoring Galvis
- Derek Law pitched the final 2 innings for his 1st save of the season
- Final score: Blue Jays 5 Orioles 2
- Wilmer Font threw 2 solid innings to start the game, giving up just one hit a 2-out single to Anthony Santander in the 1st. Font had served the role of opener this year successfully with the Mets and Rays. Look for him to get another opportunity in that role real soon.
- Freddy Galvis had a huge day at the plate, going 3-4 with 2 runs score and 2 RBI
- Bo Bichette, Lourdes Gurriel Jr., Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (who also drew a walk), Brandon Drury (solo HR) and Derek Fisher had the other hits on the day for the Blue Jays
- Up next, the Blue Jays look to extend the winning streak to 6 games. Lefty Thomas Pannone gets the start against righty Dylan Bundy.