Welcome to another Tunes n' Tarot! Before I get into this week's card, I want to gage interest in having a virtual JITH Holiday party. If you are interested, let me know which days and times work best for you. Since we have people across a variety of time zones, I'm thinking early evening EST so it's mid-afternoon out west. I'm also aware that we have a bunch of people who only post on weekdays and I want to include them as well, so I'm open to your thoughts.
Ok, on to the Six of Balls - Fastball. The basic of every pitcher's arsenal. Speed and precisions are the marks of a good fastball and so this card is about mental clarity, the ability to cut through the noise and go straight to the heart of the matter - throwing a strike.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What have I finally come to see clearly?
- What do I need to deal with more directly?
- What am I ready to move beyond?
- Where am I moving quickly, or where do I need to?
- What do I tend to pay attention to?
- What do I tend to ignore?
- Am I applying my best thinking?
- What difficulty have I felt confused by?
- What attitude, habit, or situation have I felt stuck in?