Yup, time for another Tunes n' Tarot!
This week's card is the Twelve of Balls: Wild Pitch. Impulsive Action.
So what did you buy with Black Friday deals? 😎
We all know it. Uncontrollable, Chaotic. Giving advantage to the opposition, sometimes even a run.
How does it happen? Pitcher rushes. Loses focus. Hasn't mastered the pitch. High emotions. Signals get mixed up.
So to put this in your life perspective, Slow down. Calm down. Practice.
Questions to ask:
- What seems out of control?
- What are my greatest powers? What is their most common misuse? Their best use?
- Do I take rules too seriously or too lightly?
- What rule or agreement do I feel constrained by?
- With what or whom am I impatient?
- Does my eagerness lead me to skip crucial steps?
- Where am I acting without understanding?
- When do I direct myself outward to avoid looking inward?
- How can I tell the difference between helpful intuition and harmful impulse?
- What am I willing to speak out for, even if it may be unpopular?
As for tunes, I know I did a song from Highlander last week but this one is for my cousin Heather, who died suddenly last Saturday.